Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Plans getting sarted with all my projects


   Sitting here tonight planning out my week ahead.  Will have to start on all of the projects that I have been putting off.  The list is now very long and I keep adding to it on a daily basis.  I think I need to redo all of the rooms in my home.  We have lived here for 33+ years. After the initial decorating I did when we moved in and the updates done as the children grew I have started so many things but never finished any of my rooms. After the kids were older and I was working and going to all of their sporting events and and driving to all of them to and from practice I would start a project and so most of the things in a room but leave something undone.  This blog will help me be accountable for finishing projects once I start. I will start by finishing some of the things that are not done and have been waiting for me, some for years,and redo some that need to just be started over.  Tomorrow I will work on picture and prioritizing upcoming projects.
   I am feeling very overwhelmed when I think about all that needs to be done.  Will be working on the TV room to get it ready to install flooring.  We will do that when the kitchen projects are also finished as the rooms are connected and the floors will need to all be done at once. This will be more than enough to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment